5.0
Additional Fees

I was unemployed and their line peaple offered me a and extension.No forms got sent to the house, we went on line and signed however they still dinged my credit.

When talking to a lead Lisa, she took no ownership and was very mean. So now i have a ding and have t pay 500 for the extension on top of the missed payments. I will also File a claim with the MN AG office and our department of Commerce. I will also have to deal this with all three credit reporters.

I have always like fords and have never missed a payment.

Lisa I hope you read this and know I will tell the world.Not happy

jdhuot wrote the review because of problems with payment at Ford Credit. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ford Credit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was said the could help. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ford Credit car financing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ford Credit?

Comments